Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snips

Life, at its best, is a flowing, changing process in which nothing is fixed. I find I am at my best when I can let the flow of my experience carry me, in a direction which appears to be forward, toward a goal of which I am but dimly aware. In thus floating with the complex stream of my experiencing and in trying to understand its ever-changing complexity, it should be evident that there are no fixed points. When I am thus able to be in the process, it is clear that there can be no closed system of beliefs, no unchanging set of principles that I hold. Life is guide by a changing of and interpretation of my experience. It is always in process of becoming.
Carl Rogers

You're free now, free to take the journey of a lifetime. Free to experience life, in it's newness, its freshness, its magic-in a way you never have before.
The only limitations on you are the ones you've placed on yourself. Your prison has been of your own making. Don't blame or chastise yourself. Life has created certain challenges for you. But the purpose hasn't been to imprison you. The purpose has been to set you free, to provide you with lessons, experiences, circumstances that would trigger growth and healing. Life has been provoking, promoting, urging you to grow, stretch, learn, heal. Life has been trying to break you out of your prison.
Set yourself free. Let yourself go on journey of love. Take notes. Be present. Experience. Learn. Love and laugh, and cry when you need to. Rest when you're tired. Take a flashlight to help you see in the dark. But most of all, take yourself and go.
Melody Beattie ©

You are a once-in-a-universe kind of person. No one can ask God what matters to you but you. No one will receive the exact Guidance as you. And in accepting what may at first seem illogical or confounding, you open to a bigger space where God's love can move through you and benefit others in ways you cannot begin to imagine.
Mary Manin Morrissey

There is a power for good in the Universe, greater than we are, available to everyone, and we can use it.
Ernest Holmes

2 comments:

Katie McKenna said...

This is a lovely post. Be free to experience life. Yes!

There are times when I take pictures appreciating the subject, the view.. and other times I find that what I captured went unseen until I've arrived home... and yet what I unknowingly caught made the picture, the moment so much more. Lessons are like that as well sometimes.

Thank you Jj!

I like your header picture.

Katie McKenna said...

"I find I am at my best when I can let the flow of my experience carry me"

This makes sense and feels right...

thank you for your sharing!